NOTICE OF 56TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
On behalf of the EXCO of the Singapore Society of Anaesthesiologists, notice is hereby given that the 56th Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 1000 hours. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will be held on the virtual platform, via Zoom meeting.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 55 Annual General Meeting, 24 2019
- Adopt the Annual Report 2019
- Adopt the Financial Report for the financial year ended 31st December 2019
- Elect 3 office-bearers 2020-2021 (Honorary Assistant Secretary, Assistant Treasurer and Committee Member)
- Elect 2 internal auditors
- Proposed Budget 2020
- Any other matters
- Approval of New Bank account for WFSA Singapore Congress (2024)
- Updates on SSA activities and website 2020
Members who wish to put up any resolution at the AGM are requested to give notice via the SSA Secretariat in writing through facsimile (fax number: 6774 5201) or e- mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to SSA Honorary Secretary, C/O Wizlink Consulting Pte Ltd, 2 Venture Drive, #16-16, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526, on or before 28 November 2020.
Members who wish to attend the AGM will need to pre-register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYocuCtrT0sHtNPQTGqjRttim3T-lVGRdHr by Saturday, 12 December 2020. Once your membership is verified, a confirmation email with a unique link to the AGM meeting will be sent to you. Please do not share the link with anyone else.
Dr Priscilla Phoon
|President||Chong Chin Ted|
|Hon. Secretary||Priscilla Phoon Hui Yi|
|Asst. Hon. Secretary||Ng Ee Ling|
|Hon Treasurer||Damian Ong Wen Kai|
|Asst. Hon. Treasurer||Margareth Kurniawan|
|Committee Members||Foong Theng Wai
Daphne Moo Xin Ying
|Internal Auditors||Nelson Chua Ping Ping
Agnes Ng Suah Bwee